Tuesday, April 25, 2006

legit

yesterday i bought a swim cap. it was like my final step: i am a real swimmer now. it is red and says barricuda on the side. it matched my goggles (which are also really nice). i swam at the y yesterday and there was a coaching session going on. the coach taught me how to do butterfly. i am excited to go to the pool today and work on it. i feel like it's been a while since i've worked on getting physically better at something. i suppose i do in yoga but the changes are so slight that it's hard to feel like they count.

speaking of physical challenges, i am planning on taking dance class tonight. i plan on sweating a lot and not feeling very good about myself.

my brother is coming to visit this weekend because my grandpa is dying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home