Tuesday, April 11, 2006

i have no marketable jobskills.

i think it might be impossible to get a job unless you know someone. i'm thinking, and i think all of the people i know, who have decent jobs, even the ones who don't have decent jobs, got hired because they knew someone on the inside. i have no one on the inside. my mom and my grandma tell me i should be a waitress because i'd make "good money." but i wouldn't make that money right off because i have no experience waitressing, so i'd have to work my way up. to be a waitress. i should have just done that when i graduated from high school. why did i go to college? i hate it. i'm not letting my kids go to college. i'll tell them it's a waste of money and time and that education doesn't matter anymore because the only jobs out there are for waitresses and bartenders. and nurses. maybe i should be a nurse. a pyschic told me once i'd be a good nurse.

ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home