Monday, April 24, 2006

is this for real?

so i got a job. i'm am goign to be working with my father. my dad isn't a doctor or a lawyer or a college professor. his job isn't cushy. he owns his own business, sealing asphalt. from what i gather i will be walking A LOT smearing tar on people's driveways. the pay is really good and i can just do it a couple days a week so i still have my free time to waste my life away. i am nervous about it. it sounds hard, and hot, and sweaty. but i've never shyed about from physical labor. i like it. it feels honest.

yesterday i did this workshop at the festival here in portland called wordstock. the class was about writing sex scenes. there were 11 of us, all women. i think i was the youngest. we had to write a really "bad" sex scene. i wasn't very good at it. i mean i can write badly all i want, but i was shy about using words like, cock and meatstick and tits and sperm dumpster. i didn't share mine, but some of the other ladies did. it is weird to hear an older lady with a shaky voice talk about huge dicks and ass fucking. so we had to write a "real" paragraph about sudden and first attraction. this was my shot:

i had never really noticed his hips before. They were narrow and flat and i became obsessed with the way his pants hugged them, the placement of his belt, the slight curve from his back to his ass. I couldn't stop looking. I didn't want to take his pants off or press my hips against his. I just wanted to reach out and put my hands around them and squeeze--like i could pop them, crush them, run my fingers through them, make they stop existing so that i could stop thinking about them.

pretty hot and heavy right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Leightongirl said...

Don't use your free time to waste away, use it to write!
Congrats on the swim cap, by the way. I assume you have goggles already?

April 27, 2006 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger D-Zasstruss said...

[laughing and laughing]

April 27, 2006 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home