Friday, October 01, 2004

are you gonna eat that?

For breakfast:

Conversation about the eighties obsession with ghosts spawned by hearing "unchained melody" as we sat down to eat. What is ghost sex? did demi moore have sex with patrick swayze through whoopi goldberg, essentially having sex with whoopi? i never understood it. Then there were the ghostbusters. And perhaps the oddest ghost phenomenon of the eighties was the story about the ghost being caught on film hiding behind some drapes in three men and a baby.

I ate the breakfast special: two eggs, poached, bacon, homefries and wheat toast.

For lunch:

A long, fruitless drive to Century City. The fruit was supposed to a screening of Sideways, the new Alexander Payne movie. I was misinformed though and a week early. Before I left I ate a polish dog from Costco. $1.50 gets you a dog and a 20 oz. soda. But what happens to your soul?

For dinner:

Beck's Oktoberfest, chicken, mac salad, potato chips and the new episode of Degrassi (sorry Billy, I already went there). Watching it makes me want to move to Canada. My sister lived in Victoria for a while and I spent New Year's 2001 there. We went to a pub called the Sticky Wicket and outside there was a sign requesting no "rotten looking" jeans. I'm already getting hungry again.

Maybe I'll get some popcorn if I got see Motorcycle Diaries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home