Monday, February 19, 2007

MONOlithic

I took the weekend off --not from having mono--but from blogging about it. I needed a change of scenery so I went to the coast. It was nice and I walked around and felt like a relatively normal person. I've been writing a lot today and I'm finding it hard to think of anything for my mono blog. I don't really feel like I have mono anymore, except that I'm tired, sort of. I'm also not sleeping well, that could account for my tiredness. I can't sleep because I've been having destructive thoughts at night. Not about blowing up things or anything, but more about life and how horrible it is. I wish i could be more eloquent about it, but I can't and maybe that is why everything I've written today has been crap. It's a lot of dialogue, two characters get drunk together and have sex and they really don't like each other at all and I don't know what the point of it all is and my main character is getting progressively more annoying. I don't know how to save her face. She is a snarky and sarcastic and she gets drunk with a soldier that has just returned home from Afghanistan and she doesn't like soldiers (she really just doesn't like the war, she doesn't understand soldiers). At first I wanted them to argue and disagree but still really like each other, teaching us, what? I don't know. But it just seems like they hate each other, and Donna, the main character is mean, and I don't know how to handle her.

The soldier claims that it was 150 degrees in Afghanistan. That is ridiculous.

Biggie just came on my headphones and I started dancing, just head bobbing and some shoulder moves. I like that if I were watching me, I would laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home