Sunday, November 28, 2004

already did my laundry...

i feel tired today. today a man told me i had nice teeth. another told me i had nice eyes. today i talked fast because i was nervous and a little shaky from smoking too many cigarettes last night. i wondered if my heart was beating fast. i read girl with the curious hair and laughed out loud, numerous times. then i read part of it aloud to my friend. today i stole some cat food for salvador. i played scrabble only using christmas words. i decorated a fake xmas tree. i ate a bagel dog. i ate a whopper. ew. today i drank coffee instead of tea. i talked to my mom. i talked to tara about taking ballet. i talked to dane about the party we went to last night. i talked portugese. salvador won't leave me alone. he is licking my face with his rough cat tongue. he likes to step on the keyboard and delete everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home