Tuesday, November 16, 2004

i have a boyfriend

i asked my brother and his boyfriend if i looked dykie (sp?). i was wearing what i normally wear.

my brother's boyfriend said: you look like you have licked a couple crotches.

my brother said: you have your moments.

i was telling my mom that if i ever go out i always go to west hollywood. i never hang out with straight people. i said that when your brother is gay it is like you are automatically a fag hag. and i hate that term. i jumped at the chance to hang out with tara last week so i could go out in a straight environment. but she was inviting me to the launch party of a gay magazine. we ended up drunk and talking to and extremely effeminate man from hondouras who managed a sporting good store in west hollywood. am i gay?

1 Comments:

Blogger Meanderings said...

I don't think so, but I must say: Gay people know how to throw GREAT parties.

November 17, 2004 at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home