Tuesday, October 12, 2004

ROT GUT

all i ate today was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. i blame this on my american lit. professor. if he hadn't cancelled class (no advanced notice, i drove from the valley in really bad traffic), i wouldn't have gone to denny's and drank the coffee that ripped my gut apart. if i hadn't drank the rot gut coffee i wouldn't have lost my appitite. i choked down that peanut butter and jelly sandwich. i had to work at the sideways premiere directly after school and didn't eat until i got home at nine. that is twelve hours with only battery acid coffee and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in my belly while i stuck stickers on theater seats and handed tickets to semi-celebrities (you know john heder, aka napoleon dynamite, as well as harry lankin, crazy carl from billy madison). you know what would have fixed my entire day:

IF MY AMERICAN LIT. PROFESSOR WOULD HAVE LET ME KNOW THERE WAS NO CLASS, THEN AT LEAST I COULD HAVE EATEN A GOOD BREAKFAST. ASSHOLE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meanderings said...

The end of this post was hilarious.

I'm not a fan of the randomly canceled class either.

October 13, 2004 at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home