Tuesday, October 26, 2004

crush

i like the boy with the freckles...and the red hair. he brings his lunch to school everyday, a boloney sandwich, bbq potato chips, and a some ants a log (celery sticks with peanutbutter and raisins). my friend marge likes the other boy. the one with the la gear and the rat tail. the boy with the rat tail and the la gear gets hot lunch. and when we have mashed potatoes and gravy with turkey he makes a big mess with his food. i think he is gross. sometimes the boy i like needs to blow his nose and he wipes it on the sleeve of his shirt. i see him do it sneakily, when he thinks no one is watching. i see him. my mom told me that that is gross and rude. but i do it too sometimes. sometimes i stick my tongue out and make a big sniffle and i taste my snot. it tastes salty, like ham. this is how i talk to my crush:

"want to play tetherball?"
I am not very good at tetherball and he wins. He yells, "I won." And wipes his nose with his sleeve.

"want to play four square?"
I am good at four square and I win him. I rub it in that I won him.
"I won you. I won you."

try to impress him with cool things you have or are going to have.
"my daddy is getting me a big trampoline."

"yeah, right."

"no, he is and you can't come over and play."
this makes him really mad.

"i don't want to play with your stupid trampline anyway."

"fine. good. cuz you can't."

then challenge him to a swing jumping contest and when you jump and he points and laughs and says, "ha, ha. i saw you underwears." just ignore him and say, "so. maybe i wanted you to."

then walk away with you nose in the air and find marge and go get some chocolate milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home