Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Mistakes

Okay. So I'm not going to lie. I missed my daily writing time. I am a little upset because I have been so good about it. Its not like I was even away from a computer. I was at home. I could have done it, but I didn't. I am not sure what I was doing instead. Probably watching reality TV. That sounds bad. But I did do something productive today. I swam some laps. I mailed a letter. I watched a good movie. I heard free time was the cultivating grounds for creative ideas. Oh, I did some reading for school and wrote my critique for 405. I had a dream last week that someone asked me if what I cultivated was bullshit, after reading my story. I thought it was a funny phrase. I want to write a good ending to Sleep and I am continually working on my Mermaid Story. It is the longest thing I have written, near thirty pages long and no sign of an ending yet. I'm sorry I forgot my writing time today. I hope tomorrow will be good. I'll remember things I have to do, and enjoy them. I'll swim a few laps. I'll work on Mermaids or Sleep. Oh...I got my first rejection letter today. Am I a writer yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home