Sunday, April 10, 2005

master cleanse day seven: infinite peanutbutter

today has gone pretty smoothly. i am hungry. daniel is eating a peanutbutter and jelly sandwiche and it looks like the most delicious thing in the world. i am still on the fence about when to stop doing this to myself. if i wait it out i won't eat until thursday. that is crazy. but four days ago i thought not eating for three days was crazy, and i'm still here, starving. my body is reallly achey and i feel tired, just an overall sick feeling, but my body isn't telling me that food will make it better. right now i am thinking of it like this: that peanutbutter sandwiche will always be there, but this, the cleanse won't. peanutbutter sandwiches go on for infinite, but the cleanse has a stopping point. it will be over someday and someday i will eat a peanutbutter and jelly sandwiche.

i am not sure how much weight i've lost but if i have been continuing on the same pattern it should be around 10 lbs. i am wearing my old seven jeans that haven't fit in a year and a half. it feels good to feel like i look good. almost good enough that i can forget that my body hurts and my head is stuffed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home